CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Week in the prayer room




Our last week in the prayer room was a "teary" one for me. I had a hard time focusing on being present because I kept thinking about leaving. But, we where able to spend a little more time than normal, also, because Jeff was done with his classes. It was a great week, and our friends Lane and Ross Lackey and their daughter Selah came for our last 3 days. We started our time off with Birmingham people and ended it with Birmingham people- it was awesome! I did not know Jeff had taken pictures until after we got back, but I remember this day, and it was one of the times when all the kids where with us at one time(something we tried to do for an hour each day). The corded off area was the free dance area or kid space when no one was dancing.

0 comments: